M TECH (TRANSPORTATION ENGINEERING & PLANNING)
Area Of Interest
TRAFFIC ENGINEERING, TRANSPORTATION PLANNING, HIGHWAY ENGINEERING, MICROSIMULATION, TRAFFIC IMPACT STUDY, PARKING STUDY, PRE BID STUDY, FEASIBILITY STUDY, SMART CITY DPR
B.E. Civil Engineering from Birla Vishwakarma Mahavidyalaya, V.V. Nagar, Anand (2007)
M.Tech Transportation Engineering & Planning from SVNIT, Surat (2010)
engineering professional, working as an Assistant Professor at Government
Engineering College, Valsad, Gujarat from April 2017 to till date.
as Traffic Consultant in Transportation
Consultancy Team of Secure Parking
Solution Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai from August 2016 to April 2017
as Manager in Tata Consulting Engineers Ltd., Mumbai from September 2015 to
as Asst. Traffic Engineer in Systra MVA Consulting India Pvt. Ltd.,
Mumbai from August 2012 to August
as Ad. Asst. Prof.in F.E.T.R., Bardoli,
Gujarat from August 2010 to October 2011.
as Site Engineer in Reliance Infocomm Ltd., Gujarat
from July 2007 to April 2008.
Skill & Knowledge
- Traffic impact analysis
- Feasibility study of new link road/Toll roads
- Vehicular Microsimulation(VISSIM)
- Pedestrian Microsimulation(VISWALK)
- Four stage modelling(VISUM)
- Parking Study
- Pre-Bid Study of toll roads
- Preparing Smart City Detailed Project Report
- Urban Transportation Systems
- Railway Engineering
- Highway Engineering
- Building & Town Planning
- Basics of Civil Engineering
Training and Workshop
- Monitoring cyclone through Remote sensing with special emphasis on Gujarat Coast at Gujarat Institute of Disaster Management (GIDM), Gandhinagar
- One week training on Remote Sensing & GIS at NITTTR, Bhopal
- SSIP department co-ordinator
- PMKVY- department co-ordinator
- Time table co-ordinator
- Project co-ordinator
- Highway Engineering Lab In-charge
- I have presented a paper in International conference at 2nd PTV,
UGM, New Delhi.
- I have participated a paper in International conference at NIT,
- I have presented a paper in International conference at NIT,
- I have presented a paper in National conference at SVNIT, Surat.
- I have participated in workshop “Methods for Collecting Road
Accident Data” at CRRI, New Delhi.
- I have participated in workshop “Utilization of Fly Ash” at SVNIT,
- Application of waste plastic as an effective material in flexible pavement construction
- Junction improvement study of Kalyani bagh junction, Valsad
- Traffic and parking study of station road, Valsad
- Detailed project report on Main overbridge at Abrama, Valsad
Professional Institutional Membership
- Life member of Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE)- LM 122673
- Life member of Indian Building Congress
- “Heterogeneous Traffic Modeling in VISSIM Platform” at SVNIT,
Surat as an expert lecturer.