Area Of Interest
Mrs. Chand Devendrasinh Thakor
Electrical Engineering Department,
Email ID: email@example.com
1. B. E. in Electrical Engineering from GEC, Bharuch. Passing year: 2012
2. M. E. in Electrical (Power System), G. H. Patel College of Engineering and Technology, Vallabh Vidhyanagar. Passing Year: 2015
1. Worked as a Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college, Valsad for one year.
2. Worked as an Assistant Professor at C.G.P.I.T, Maliba campus, UTU for three years.
3. Working as an Assistant Professor at Government Engineering College, Valsad from 5th May, 2018 to till date.
Skill and Knowledge
1. Power System
2. FACTS Devices
3. HVDC Transmission system
1. Basics of Electrical Engineering
2. Electrical Power Generation
3. Power System Operation and Control
4. Circuits and Networks
5. Power System Protection
7. AC Machines and Polyphase Transformers
8. DC Machines
9. High Voltage Engineering
Training and Workshops
1. Training on "Faculty Development for Teachers of Technical Courses" at IITE, Gandhinagar from 12/7/2018 to 18/7/2018.
1. Departmental Coordinator for Vlab activities.
2. Departmental Coordinator for arranging Industrial visits and Tours.
3. Departmental Coordinator for Examination marks compilation.
4. Coordinator for Department library.
Research Project carried out
Guided Students Project:
1. Bus-Bar design
2. Hybrid power Generation
ISTE Life Member