BE Electrical ME Electrical Power Engineering
Area Of Interest
1. B.E. in Electrical Engineering from Government Engineering College, Surat
Passing Year 2009
2. M.E. in Electrical Engineering (Electrical Power Engineering) From The M. S. University of Baroda
Passing Year 2012
Academic Work Experience
1. Worked as an Assistant Professor from July 2012 to December 2015 at Laxmi Institute of Technology, Sarigam.
2. Worked as a lecturer from January 2016 to August 2016 at Government Polytechnic, Valsad.
3. Working as an Assistant Professor from September 2016 to Till date at Government Engineering College, Valsad.
Skills and Knowledge
1. Power system Operation and Control
1. Interconnected Power System (2170901)
2. Power System Operation and Control (2180909)
3. DC Machines and Transformer (2130904)
4. AC Machines (2140906)
5. Control System Engineering (2150909)
6. Elements of Electrical Engineering (2110005)
1. Induction Phase I at NITTR Bhopal
2. Induction Phase II at NITTR Ahmedabad
3. E-Yantra at SCET, Surat organized by IIT Bombay
4. Recent Technical Innovation and Development in Electrical Engineering, Online training program organized by DTE, Gandhinagar
5. Student Induction Program at GTU, Chndkheda
1. Department Store Coordinator
2. 100 Point Activity Department Coordinator
3. SSIP Department Coordinatior
1. Three Phase Fault Analysis using Microcontroller as a guide to Graduate students.
2. Three Phase Induction Motor Protection as a guide to graduate students.
Professional Institution Membership